It is an interactive element that offers a host of educational uses. You can put content on both side and the user can click in the card to discover the content hidden behind.
It allows you to choose how you want to display the B side. You have several transition effects:
- Flip Horizontal: The card flips in the horizontal plane and reveals the B side on the reverse.
- Flip Vertical: The card flips in the vertical plane and reveals the B side on the reverse.
- Cross-fade: Side A fades showing side B.
- Slide up: The side A slides up while the side B accompanies it in its movement from below.
- Slide left: The side A slides left while the side B accompanies it in its movement from the right.
Side A and Side B
- Color: Choose one of the colors on the palette and set the opacity. In addition, you can choose any other color using the project color configurator.
- Gradient: Choose one of the gradients on the palette and set the opacity and the angle. In addition, you can choose any other gradient using the project gradient configurator.
- Image: If you decide to use an image as the background of a side you will have the same configuration options as the image element. View the related article for more information.
Continue reading Types of elements