It is one of the basic elements on the slide. This allows you to include an image of up to 2Mb by clicking on the button + of the element properties panel.
To see the supported formats view the help article on the Requirements for image, audio and video.
You can upload an image from your computer or select an image from our catalog. If you want to know more about stock images view the help article Stock Images.
When uploading your image a series of settings and filters will be activated to allow you to personalize the same.
You can see a selector on the properties panel that allow you to choose one of these two modes:
- Fit to screen: Very useful when handling images with texts, infographics or maps. Adjust the size of the image to occupy the maximum amount of space possible, but without any trimming. To adjust it to your taste you can choose the background color around the image and its opaqueness , as well as the alignment of the image regarding the cell.
- Fill screen: In this mode the image occupies all the available space. Because the size of your image does not have to coincide with the size of the cell, we have designed a simple method to help you to choose the optimal fitting point of your photo. The following shows you how a same image is capable of adapting to different cells establishing a simple point with one click (we suggest a framing point that you can change later). When you change the layout or move the element to another cell you will see how to maintain the framing of your image.
Filters on the image
- Opaqueness: controls the transparency of your image and how you see it merge with the slide background.
- Desaturate: Makes your image become black and white or leaves it at an intermediate point.
- Blur: Deblurs the image. Ideal for background images.
- Ink: Adapts any image to the chromatic range you want. You can choose which inking color or gradient you want and the intensity of the effect.
Continue reading Types of elements