It is one of the basic elements on the slide. We have created a simple text editor that allows you to focus on the content without having to worry about deciding on the style.
- Bold, italic and underline: highlight texts and put some emphasis on them.
- Text color: play with our selected color palette to add style to your content.
- Underline color: use to create titles and headings with a creative style.
- Text horizontal alignment: allows you to horizontally align the text as you wish.
- Text vertical alignment: allows you to vertically align the text as you wish.
- Lists: you can create lists with bullet points or numbers.
- Margins: allow you to play with the interior space of the text.
- Icons: you can add icons to the text to make your contents more creative.
- Formulas: you can add your formulas to the text using the KaTeX format. You can check the table of supported functions here: KaTeX
- Links: add external links anywhere in the text.
- Superscript: lets you include superscripts in your text.
- Subscript: lets you include subscripts in your text.
- Text size: we think it is easier to use predefined sizes. This way it will be a lot easier to keep coherence in text used in your project.
In the properties panel you can choose the type of frame you prefer. You can choose between fine, thick, double frame, silhouette, dots, a single line on each of the 4 sides of the box or note.
You can use the frames to highlight information, get more visual contrast, fix attention or group concepts.
Continue reading Types of Elements