When you finish editing the project the time has come for distributing it to your audience. Currently, we offer three distribution methods:
- Share by link / Embed: If you do not have or do not need to integrate the project into an LMS platform or your own Intranet / Web, you can distribute your project through a URL that we will provide, this type of distribution does not keep track of users’ progress .
- Share via link: In addition to being able to navigate to the course through the URL provided, you can share your course on your social networks (Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
- Share using embedded code: Use the code we provide to share isEazy content on your website.
Publication by link includes 1GB of transfer. If you need to use this publication to distribute your courses, contact us,
- Publish for your LMS - SCORM 1.2: Generate a zip packet ready for integrating it into an LMS compatible with SCORM 1.2. You can choose between two monitoring modes:
- Monitor by completion: The course will report the visualization progress in the score.raw variable and will send a COMPLETED to the platform when all the content is visualized. If a test has been configured, the user should complete it to send the COMPLETED, but it will not report the score obtained.
- Monitor by evaluation: The course will report the mark obtained in the score.raw variable and will send a COMPLETED when the user finalizes and corrects the test. When exporting in this mode the cut-off mark in the manifest as MasteryScore so that the LMS can generate the results as pass or fail. If you
Publish for your LMS - SCORM 2004: Generate a zip packet ready for integrating into an LMS compatible with SCORM 2004. For this type of publication there are a number of advanced options if you need to be more specific with the communication that the course carries out with your platform, we recommend the standard use of that configuration to guarantee the correct functioning of the course.
Share on your Intranet/website: If you do not need to integrate the project into an LMS and only want to share it on an intranet or public website, we offer you a packet that, after decompressing, can be housed in a web server.
Keep in mind that slides will change identifiers if you move them from one project to another. This implies that when you do an LMS integration, if during the training in course you want to make a modification in the course because, for example, you want to correct a typo, if you have moved a slide to another project and you have brought it back, the modified one will appear as a new slide to all students and will appear as not viewed even if they had already viewed it.
We do not recommend dividing, combining or eliminating course projects if they are being completed by students. We are not responsible for the problems caused by a replacement of a course in an LMS when any of these editing have been carried out on the project.
Continue reading Projects Management