When you finish editing the project the time has come for distributing it to your audience. Currently we offer three distribution methods:
- Share by link: If you do not have or do not need to integrate the project on an LMS platform or on your own Intranet / Web, you can distribute your project through a URL that we will provide, this type of distribution does not report monitoring or user control.
Publication by link includes 1GB of transfer. If you need to use this publication to distribute your courses, contact us for prices at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publish for your LMS - SCORM 1.2: Generate a zip packet ready for integrating into an LMS compatible with SCORM 1.2. You can choose between two monitoring modes:
- Monitor by completion: The course will report the visualization progress in the score.raw variable and will sen a COMPLETED to the platform when all the content is visualized. If a test has been configured, the user should complete it to send the COMPLETED, but it will not report the score obtained.
- Monitor by evaluation: The course will report the note obtained in the score.raw variable and will send a COMPLETED when the user finalizes and corrects the test. When exporting in this mode the cut-off note in the manifest as MasteryScore so that LMS can generate the results as passed or suspended. If you have not configured any test the course will behave as in the completed mode. You can consult more information about the test in the related article.
Publish for your LMS - SCORM 2004: Generate a zip packet ready for integrating into an LMS compatible with SCORM 2004. For this type of publication there are a number of advanced options if you need to be more specific with the communication that the course carries out with your platform, we recommend the standard use of that configuration to guarantee the correct functioning of the course.
- Share on your Intranet/website: If you do not need to integrate the project into an LMS platform and only want to you share it on an intranet or public website, we offer you a packet that, after decompressing, can be housed in a web server.
Continue reading Projects management