You can activate the final test from the Edit content tab of your project. You only need to click on the activation switch button located in the right upper corner of the screen. Keep in mind that it is necessary to have at least one slide in your project.
By activating the test you can see an arrow along with the most relevant data about your test content. To access edition, just click on the arrow located at the right of the panel.
This tab allows the editing of the basic data of your test:
- Introduction text: A brief introductory paragraph can help you to describe the test and make any necessary explanations.
- Pass mark: Set the mark needed to pass the evaluation. This will be used for the pass mark for your LMS in the case that you distribute the project in test mode. You can obtain more information about distribution options in the related article.
- Attemps: It's the number of times the user has to try to pass the evaluation. Once approved he will not have more attempts. If you configure random questions in each attemp will randomly display questions. If you want to configure unlimited attempts, just leave the value of the attempts to 0 (Note that an evaluation with unlimited attempts will not show the feedback per question until the final attempt in which the user approves).
- Cover: This image will be the cover background of your evaluation. You can go without this element, but we recommend including a decorative image to personalize the cover.
- Random questions: You can configure a question bank in the test. With this configuration, as many questions as you specify will appear on your test, selected randomly from all the questions you have added. You can use this type of configuration to prevent your students from sharing the results of the test. If you configure more than one attempt, questions will appear randomly on each attempt.
With this simple editor for questions you will see how rapidly and easy creating the content of your test is.
Click on the Add question button and edit the question text by clicking on the text of the panel.
Click on the camera icon to add an image to the question.
Click on the Configure feedback icon that appears below the camera icon. This will allow you to indicate a positive and negative feedback that will appear depending on whether the answer is correct or not.
You can add as many answers as you want through the Add answer button. Just as in the question, you can edit the text by clicking on it in the answer panel. Do not forget to select the correct answer for each question.
If necessary, you can reorder the questions by dragging them with the puller at the right of the panel.
You can include a feedback message whether the evaluation is passed or not.
Continue reading Projects management