This element can help you to explain processes step by step, or group a series of images related to each other. Easily create a gallery of images and accompany it with texts if you want.
There is no limit for the amount of elements allowed, but to facilitate usage, we recommend not to include more than 10 elements. If you use more elements than those which can be shown together in the lower indicator, they will be paginated as you go through the gallery.
You have three different gallery styles designed to make the text stand out more or less in contrast to the image.
- Footer text: You can add your customized text at the bottom of the image. A subtle gradient layer will allow you to make sure that text can be read on the image.
- Panelling: With this style you will be able to edit text on a side box ensuring greater visibility. Thus, the image is partly covered.
- Overlap: By using this style, the text layer completely covers the image.
You can adjust the colour and opacity of the text boxes individually for each element.
You can add a title to your Gallery. If this element is in a small cell, the title will not be displayed directly, a button will appear for the title to be shown temporarily instead.
You can choose the animation you like best for your Gallery transitions, there are three options:
- Slide horizontal: the transition from one page to another is done to the right and left.
- Slide vertical: the transition from one page to another is done downwards and upwards.
- Cross-fade: the transition from one page to another is done with a fading effect.
List of images
Add images by clicking on the + button found at the end of the list. Each time you add a new question, the properties panel shows you the settings of the new item. To go back to the list, click on the back button found on the top left part of the properties panel.
If you want to go back to access the properties for one of the questions, just click on the item on the list.
You can configure a descriptive text for each item and upload an image. The images of the gallery have the same options for configuration as the image element. Read more about it in the related article.
If you want to delete one of the items from the list, just click on the cross on to the right.
Continue reading Types of elements