Interactive element that allows you to play audio files of up to 30MB.
To see what the supported formats are, view the help article on the Image, audio and video requirements.
You can personalize the style of your audio element by configuring the cover. It also acts as a background for the element when the audio is playing.
You have the usual personalization options:
- Color: Choose one of the colors on the palette and set the opacity. In addition, you can choose any other color using the customized color configurator.
- Gradient: Choose one of the gradients on the palette and set the opacity and the angle. In addition, you can choose any other gradient using the customized gradient configurator.
- Image: If you decide to use an image for the background, you have the same configuration options as the image element. Read the related article for more information.
You can add text as a title or introductory text to appear on the cover of the audio.
VTT subtitle content
If you want to add subtitles to your audio, the way to do it is by copying the contents of your subtitle VTT file to this text field of the audio editor.
To learn more about the VTT format, consult the article on Requirements for VTT subtitles.
Editing Audio in accesible mode
- You can assign a title by choosing from the different headings, so that your students can identify the audio. Try not to repeat this title in the project section.
- Add an Alt text and a long description if it is relevant to your cover image in the Audio.
- Add a transcript where appropriate. This text should be descriptive and you can make it more useful with formatting and adding captions, for example. You can learn more about this according to WCAG here.
Continue reading Types of elements