The Match Exercise is about connecting concepts from one group with the other group’s. Firstly, click on a card from one group and then on the one from the other group you believe it is connected to. This way you will be matching all the pairs of cards.
This is an auto-training exercise so that your users can consolidate their learning. Once they complete the exercise, the users can repeat it as many times as they like.
If your selection is correct, a green checkmark on the upper right corner of the cards will show and both cards will be highlighted in green. If it’s wrong a red X will appear instead and the highlight will be red too.
Once the exercise is completed, the total number of right answers for the first attempt will be displayed. You may play again as many times as you please or simply, close the exercise.
The cover you set will show before the start of the exercise, and it will also be the background image where the group cards A and B will be displayed.
You have the usual personalization options:
- Color: Choose one of the colors on the palette and set the opacity. In addition, you can choose any other color using the customized color configurator.
- Gradient: Choose one of the gradients on the palette and set the opacity and the angle. In addition, you can choose any other gradient using the customized gradient configurator.
- Image: If you decide to use an image for the background you have the same configuration options as the image element. Read the related article for more information.
You can add text as a title or introductory text to appear on the cover of the exercise.
Card pairs will be displayed in two separate groups: A and B.
This text will show as a header of each group. It cannot be edited on the slide, you will need to enter it in the provided field in the Editing Panel.
In every card pair you willbe abel to edit both card A and B separately. You may add more pairs with the + button. You may also duplicate, move and delete them.
You must add 3 card pairs at least and no more than 8. A message will show on top of the list to let you know about it.
You must choose a card background: a color, text or image.
You may also add a piece of text that you can personalize:
- Overlapping: The text layer will occupy the entire card so you can write over it.
- Boxed: The text is fixed to the bottom of the image and the box occupies as much as the text layer.
- Gradient: Same performing way as the boxed mode but with a subtle gradient instead of a box.
Text box color
This option is only available for the Boxed text style, here you can choose the text box color and adjust its opacity.
In regard to the size, this interactive element takes up in the cell it can behave in two ways:
- Direct implementation: When you click on the exercise’s cover icon, it starts on that same cell.
- Launcher: If the cell where the exercise is, is too small to complete the exercise comfortably, the launcher will open. This means that after clicking the cove icon, the exercise will stretch until it fills the whole slide. The user will be able to return the exercise to its original size by clicking on the cross which appears after expanding.
In responsive mode, the cards in each group will be stacked in columns. As they are correctly matched, the card pairs will disappear, the only visible ones will be the ones left to match.