Slide editor elements
The lateral menu on the left narrows to give more space for edition in the slide editor. In addition, a new panel appears at the right and the central space is fully occupied by the slide.
You can edit the properties of the element you have selected on the right hand panel. If you have not selected any element, by default you will see the properties of the slide.
The properties panel allows you access to the different configuration of the slide and its elements. To return to the previous panel you can click on the button with the left arrow located at the upper part. If you want to directly return to the slide properties and stop having a selected element all you have to do is to press on any free part of the work area.
Accompanying the slide, inside the work area, there are two tools:
- Move slide elements: By using the button found at the upper part of the slide you can activate the move mode. To know more about this tool you can consult the related article Move elements.
- Forward and rewind a slide: At the bottom of the slide there are two arrows. One of them allow you to advance to the next slide. If you are at the last slide of the subsection, you can advance to the first slide of the next subsection. The back button works analogously.
- Page number: The page number indicator is located at the lower part of the slide. You can see the number of the slide you editing, together with the total number of slides.
- Duplicating a slide: This allows you to make a copy of the current slide and takes you to the newly created slide.
- Delete slide: This allows you to delete the current slide.
- Move to subsection: This allows you to relocate the current slide in another subsection of your Project.
You can learn more about these tools in the related articles.
In the right panel you can edit the properties of the selected element. If you do not have any element selected, by default this will show you the slide properties.
The properties panel allows you to look deeper into the different slide configuration settings and the elements of each slide. To return to the previous panel you simply click on the left-arrow button that is at the top of the panel. If you want to go back to the slide properties and stop seeing the information for a selected element you just have to click on any free part of the work area.
Continue reading Edit slides