Multiple Choice Exercise
This is an auto-training exercise so that your users can consolidate their learning. Through a series multiple choice type questions, the user can test their knowledge and select the correct answer. Once they complete the exercise,t he user can repeat it as many times as they like.
To help you understand the process and how it may help you we have provided you with some examples of what you can do with such interactive elements.
- Creation of exercise "Fill the blanks"
- Creation of exercise "Questions with images"
- Creation of exercise "Listening + ABC"
Configuration of exercise
In regards of the size this interactive element takes up in the cell it can behave in two ways:
· Direct implementation: When you click on the exercise’s cover icon it starts on that same cell.
- Launcher: If the cell where the exercise is, is too small to complete the exercise comfortably, the launcher will open. This means that after clicking the cove icon, the exercise will stretch until it fills the whole slide. The user will be able to return the exercise to its original size by clicking on the cross which appears after expanding.
In responsive mode (mobile) the launcher always opens to give a more comfortable and immersive experience, independently of how your non-responsive version is.
Once the exercise is done, a general feedback window will be shown where the number of correct answers (on the first try) there has been will appear.
You have the usual personalization options:
- Color: Choose one of the colors on the palette and set the opacity. In addition, you can choose any other color using the project color configurator.
- Gradient: Choose one of the gradients on the palette and set the opacity and the angle. In addition, you can choose any other gradient using the project gradient configurator.
- Image: If you decide to use an image for the background you have the same configuration options as the image element. View the related article for more information.
Description of Multiple Choice exercise
You can add text as a title or introductory text to appear on the cover of the exercise.
To create questions click on the + button on the list. Each time you add a new question, the properties panel shows you the settings of the new item. To go back to the list click on the back button found in the top left part of the properties panel.
If you want to go back to access the properties for one of the questions, just click on the item on the list.
For each question you can configure:
The text that will go before the question. You should edit it on the properties panel, this text cannot be edited on the slide itself.
You can accompany your question with an image. Use it to decorate or to ask a question about it. Question images have the same personalization options as the Image element. View the related article for more information.
Create as many possible answers as you want by clicking on the + button found at the end of the list. You can directly edit the text of the answer on the item in the list.
Don’t forget to select the correct answer by clicking on the button found to the left of the answers.
If you want to delete one of the answers from the list just click on the cross found to the right.
Continue reading Types of elements