How to upload a typeface
To be able to add typefaces to your BUSINESS account we need you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data for each typeface you want to add
1. Email of the account administrator
2. Name of the typeface to appear in the font selector.
3. A .zip file with the name of the typeface with the four files in WOFF format with the 4 variants of the typeface with the following names: regular.woff, bold.woff, italic.woff, bold_italic.woff. We always need these files to exist, if there are no duplicates of a variant file with the name of the missing variant.
- Go to https://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com/
- Find the fonts you want
- Select styles (If you only have one style, select it)
- Download the typeface and unzip it
- Copy the .woff files of the font and rename them (If the font only has one style you will have to duplicate the file to rename it).
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-regular.woff > regular.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-700.woff > bold.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-italic.woff > italic.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-700italic > bold_italic.woff
- Create a .zip file with these files
- Send an email to email@example.com with the requested data