How to upload a font
To be able to add fonts to your BUSINESS account we need you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data for each font you want to add
1. Email of the account administrator
2. Name under which you want the typeface to appear in the font selector.
3. A .zip file with the name of the font with the four files in WOFF format with the 4 variants of the font with the following names: regular.woff, bold.woff, italic.woff, bold_italic.woff. We always need these files to exist, if there are no duplicates of a variant file with the name of the missing variant.
- Go to https://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com/
- Find the source you want
- Select styles (If you only have one style, select it)
- Download the font and unzip it
- Copy the .woff files of the font and rename them (If the font only has one style you will have to duplicate the file to rename it).
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-regular.woff > regular.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-700.woff > bold.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-italic.woff > italic.woff
- source-sans-pro-v13-latin-700italic > bold_italic.woff
- Create a .zip file with these files
- Send an email to email@example.com with the requested data