Adaptation to multi-device
The isEazy Author content is designed for adapting to different devices (PC, Smartphone, and tablet), offering the best possible experience in each case. In addition, you can use Preview to see what your content will look like and make the necessary adjustments for optimum results.
Our courses show specific behaviors for Smartphones. According to how the device is used, two different behaviors are shown.
- Horizontal: The course adopts the same aspect and behavior as in large devices like tablets or PCs.
- Vertical: This mode adopts the responsive version. This means changes in the interface:
- Adaptable content: Exhaustively considered in the following point; Adaptation of content.
- Browsing buttons: These are anchored to the lower browser bar occupying less space.
- Heading: Shows a somewhat different aspect to improve legibility.
- Index of content: The design of the lateral menu is slightly adapted to improve the user experience.
Adaptation of content
In Smartphones, the slide and its elements also adapt to offer the “responsive or adaptable” version. In this mode, the layout of the slide elements is shown as stacked and generally diverse adaptations are made.
- Size of the elements: In responsive mode, the elements adopt a different size to that of the slide version. Width-wise they adapt to the screen and the height is defined according to the type of element and the size of the device. Certain elements like text grow as needed and others are limited in height so the user can comfortably interact with them.
- Slide background: The background is shown adapted to the size of the device screen. By scrolling to visualize the content, the background will be fixed in its position and the elements move on top of it.
- Slides of an element: When a slide contains only one element, this occupies the entire available space in height.
In addition, some elements have a specific behavior in this mode:
- Text: In responsive mode, texts grow as much as needed. By having a defined size by its content no vertical alignment is shown except in slides with only one element (by occupying all the available height the alignment can be respected).
- Image: The adaptable version of the images tries to show the complete content always when possible, but in the case of very vertical images the image adjustment you have chosen will be applied (Fit to or Fill Screen) In the fill screen mode it is very important that you establish an adequate framing point so that in responsive mode the adequate area of the image is shown.
- ABC Exercise: In this mode, the exercise always appears in pop-up, independently of the behavior it may have in slide mode.
- Card: Occupies a space defined by the height of the device screen. This way allows us, users, to interact with comfort. If you have put text on any of the faces and it does not enter in this mode, the remaining text can be visualized by scrolling.
The position of the elements in responsive mode is defined by their location in the slide, following the same order as that in the list of Slide elements of the slide properties panel.
Continue reading First Steps with isEazy Author